Several important deadline dates are listed below. Please review carefully.
Register by Monday, August 9 to receive the discounted registration fee!
To take advantage of this discounted fee, you must also reserve your accommodations at the JW Marriott Hill Country Resort.
Questions or AssistanceFor questions, please contact Janet Fianko at email@example.com or 202.238.3420.
Attn: Accounts Receivable
1625 Eye Street NW, Suite 850
Washington, DC 20006
All participants must be registered in advance. Registration is mandatory to attend convention and spouse functions. Registration is for the entire convention. No partial registration is available. Only individuals registered and wearing a badge may attend convention events. The full registration fee is payable in advance in U.S. funds.
No registrations will be considered complete until payment is received.
The deadline for online registration is Friday, October 8, 2021.
- Please note: there are no refunds of registration fees after this date.
Registrations and substitutions can also be made on-site.
- The fee includes all convention business sessions, social activities, breakfasts and luncheons.
Non-Members: Please read carefully
- A non-renewing, Regular Member organization will be permitted to attend one ELFA conference as a nonmember and pay the applicable non-member registration fee. If the company wishes to attend another ELFA conference thereafter, it must join as a Regular Member.
- An organization that has never been a member of the ELFA, and is qualified to be a Regular Member, is subject to the same attendance policy that applies to the non-renewing ELFA Regular Member: i.e., they will be permitted to attend one ELFA conference as a non-member and pay the applicable non-member registration fee. If the company wishes to attend another ELFA conference thereafter, it must join as a Regular Member.
- New members will receive a discount (the difference between the non-member and member registration fee) towards their dues if they attend a conference as a nonmember, pay the non-member registration fee, and subsequently join the ELFA within 60 days.
To learn more about ELFA membership and its benefits, please contact Julie Benson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-238-3432.
This fee is for any individual who has NEVER attended an ELFA Annual Convention in the past but currently works for an ELFA member company. This applies even if your current company has sent others to the Annual Convention previously.
Spouse/Companion Registration Fees
A spouse/companion attending any portion of the convention or social functions must be registered and pay the appropriate spouse/companion fee (package 1, 2 or 3). If he/she is employed in equipment finance, the full attendee registration fee is due.
Attendee Contact Information
By registering for this conference, attendees authorize ELFA to share your contact information, including but not limited to your email address and telephone number, with other registered attendees, sponsors and exhibitors. For more information please contact Janet Fianko at email@example.com.
Photographs Taken at the Convention
By registering for this conference you authorize ELFA the right to use any photographs taken of you during the course of the ELFA Annual Convention. Photographs may be used in promotional materials or stories that appear in professional publications.