ELFA Online Software Listing
Leasepath is the Intelligent Workplace solution for Customer Engagement (CRM) and Origination (LOS) built exclusively for the asset finance industry; serving Banks, Independent Finance, Captive Finance and Brokers. Leasepath is a true Cloud platform that drives origination through an intuitive, configurable, and 100% digital user experience.
Companies that use Leasepath are able to close more deals through greater efficiencies in their sales process, risk less capital thanks to seamless access to customer exposure and credit details, and profit more by decreasing close duration, automatically structuring deals with accurate rate factors and pricing rules, and through proactive insights through analytics. It's why we say that Leasepath is the preferred choice to equipment finance businesses to win more, risk less, and profit more!
• Quick to Implement, Highly Extendable Cloud Platform for Origination
• Low Code, No Code Configuration Tools and Apps for Tablets and Mobile Devices
• Streamlined Sales Process with Dynamic Checklist Items, Credit Scorecards, and Workflows
• Funder Profiles that Determine the Right Lender for a Deal
• Unique Asset Records with Dynamic Fields, Valuations, and Location Tracking
• Automated Credit Pulls and Searches from Partners such as Equifax, Experian, or Microbilt
• Integrations with Contract Management Solutions and General Ledger Solutions
• Seamless Exposure Tracking on Accounts and Contacts
• Audit Trail and Document Management Meeting SEC Guidelines
• Vendor and Broker Portal Connects Lenders, Brokers, and their Suppliers Through a Seamless Web Interface.
• New automatic Identity Verification and Authentication interface with IDology.
• Bank Statements from multiple funding sources can be saved and summarized in a single view.
Leasepath is a Cloud-deployed solution for the Dynamics 365 Power Platform. Administrators manage their own tenant, and users access with their Microsoft credentials.
30700 Russell Ranch Road
Westlake Village, CA 91362United States
Web Site: www.leasepath.com
Phone: (651) 603-4491
Other ways to connect with Leasepath: