Know Before You Go
Are you ready for ELFA 2020 Business LIVE?
We have a lot in store for you at the ELFA 2020 Business LIVE: high-quality educational sessions, unparalleled networking opportunities, a great lineup of keynote speakers and a first-rate virtual exhibit hall. Come exchange best practices for innovating, winning business and leading in an age of rapid change. More than 680 attendees have registered so far – see who will be there!
Review the tips below for getting the most out of your participation.
See you soon!
ELFA President and CEO
Remember Your Invite Link!
All registered attendees will receive a separate email on Oct. 22nd with your own personalized link to gain access to the virtual conference. You will receive a reminder the morning of the conference. Please note the conference virtual platform will not be accessible until 3-5 business days before the conference dates.
The virtual platform for ELFA 2020 Business LIVE! is user-friendly and you should not encounter any issues accessing it. However, it never hurts to check your system.
Here are some other tips to help eliminate any issues you might have connecting to the conference:
- Position yourself in a place with consistent, high speed internet.
- Turn off VPNs and strict corporate firewalls. These throttle upload speed, causing lag, and can potentially block audio and video streams.
- Use a desktop/laptop computer. The platform is not mobile-friendly.
- Use Firefox or Chrome. These browsers are optimal for the platform.
Keynote and Breakout Sessions
ELFA 2020 Business LIVE! is more than just a webinar—it's a full-service virtual conference. Expect to see some excellent keynotes with a stellar lineup of speakers, breakout sessions, an exhibit hall, and virtual networking receptions. Look forward to hearing from renowned political strategist and commentator Donna Brazile in our welcoming keynote; Marci Rossell, an expert economic forecaster and former CNBC Chief Economist and Co-Host of SQUAWK BOX; and geopolitical strategist Peter Zeihan. View Full bios for our keynote lineup.
Each day of our conference will feature many different breakout sessions to choose from, with topics including marketing agility, diversity, tech and leasing, COVID-19's impact on the industry, credit and risk, and much more. View the full schedule to learn more about each session.
These sessions will be available after the conference has ended, so if you miss out on a session it will still be available for registered attendees to watch for up to six months after the event!
Visit 29 Exhibitors in the Virtual Hall!
There you can network with industry service providers, engage in private 1:1 chats with exhibitors and participate in private “in-booth” group chats with exhibitors and other attendees. In addition, exhibitors have the ability to schedule and conduct 1:1 video chats within the platform. View the list of exhibitors.
Networking Lounges and Special Lounge Programming Daily
Head to the networking lounges to chat with your peers about industry hot topics or continue the dialogue from sessions. The conference will feature a variety of lounges where attendees can network, with chats focused on best practices in specific areas.
- Women’s Leadership Networking Lounge: Connect with other attendees in the Women's Leadership Networking Lounge. Stop by, say hi and introduce yourself! As a bonus, at 2pm each day there will be a special 30-minute zoom room discussion moderated by members of the Women's Council. We'll discuss hot topics and exchange best practices for surviving and thriving in today’s new normal. We'll also highlight Women's Council activities and how you can get involved.
- Equality Leadership Lounge: Connect with ELFA Equality members in the Equality Leadership Lounge to learn more about ELFA Equality activities, initiatives and ways that you can promote Equality, Diversity & Inclusion in your company. As a bonus, at 2pm each day there will be a special 30-minute zoom room Equality discussion moderated by Scott Thacker and panelists David Cramer, Mike Romanowski, and Wayne Super to continue their session dialogue with you and other interested attendees
- Emerging Talent Networking Lounge: Making new connections and strengthening existing ones is one of the keys to success in this industry. Come by the Emerging Talent Networking Lounge to mix, mingle and network! Don't miss the special zoom room networking session at 2pm each day, moderated by the Emerging Talent Advisory Council. We'll discuss upcoming emerging talent activities and initiatives and how YOU can get involved!
Receptions – Tips for Having a Great Time!
This year our evening receptions will be a little different. We will be using the online platform Rally to gather and network. See below for some quick tips for using the platform!
- Please join through Google Chrome on your desktop or laptop computer—the platform is not mobile friendly.
- To join as a Guest, just type in your name and click Join!
- You will need a webcam and mic to join.
Once you're in, feel free to join a room, and any table within that room. In Rally, you can hear the background chatter of everyone else in the room, just as if you were in an actual reception hall!
If it gets too loud or distracting, you can mute the background chatter by clicking on the volume symbol, next to "All Tables" at the top/right of the screen.
Happy Hour at Home!
No bar? No problem! Mix these ELFA cocktails and join us during our evening receptions. Be sure to tweet your picture at the reception at #ELFA2020BusinessLive.
- Gold sanding sugar, optional
- 1 1/2 ounces Vodka
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce sour mix
- 2 ounces bourbon or rye
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 dash orange bitters
- Garnish: brandied cherry
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
- Crowe LLP
- LTi Technology Solutions
- NETSOL Technologies
- Orion First Financial
- PayNet, an Equifax Company
- Providence Equipment Finance
- RTR Services Inc.
- Wintrust Asset Finance
Visit our sponsors page to take a closer look at these companies.
Join our ELFA Twitter contest!
Post your excitement about ELFA 2020 Business LIVE! on Twitter using the hashtag #ELFA2020BusinessLive during the conference, and you will be entered into a drawing to win a sought-after ELFA mug and a $25 Amazon gift card. Two winners will be chosen! Contact Emily Winkler at email@example.com with questions.
See you there!
United Leasing & Finance
Chair of the Board, ELFA
President and CEO
Equipment Leasing and Finance Association