Thank you to all of our attendees, sponsors and exhibitors for making ELFA's first virtual event a success! Here are some follow-up things you can do:
- View session recordings and get handouts (Registered Attendees)
- View Recordings - Click the "Watch" button to the right of a session to view the session.
- Download Handouts - Click on the document icon in the blue bar under the video to download handouts.
- Please Note: Keynote presentations will be available for replay until Nov. 23, 2020. Breakout sessions will be available until Jan. 22, 2021.
- Connect with other attendees (Registered Attendees)
- Read a summary article:
- 5 Takeaways: How Independents Find Opportunity in the COVID Environment
- Virtual Reality: The equipment finance industry prepared for the future at ELFA 2020 Business LIVE!
- 5 Ways COVID-19 is Shaping the Equipment Finance Company of the Future
- Identifying Hype vs Reality of 4 Technologies for the Equipment Finance Industry
- View photos
- Watch videos
Registered attendees - Session recordings are now available
Click the Watch button to the right of each session name to view the recording of that session.
USE GOOGLE CHROME FOR ELFA 2020 BUSINESS LIVE!
You may also copy and paste this link into Google Chrome:
Should you run into firewall or VPN issues, you can run the link from your personal computer.
As a refresher, please review the virtual conference demo below:
We have a lot in store for you at the ELFA 2020 Business LIVE!, including high-quality educational sessions, unparalleled networking opportunities, a great lineup of keynote speakers and a first-rate virtual exhibit hall. Come exchange best practices for innovating, winning business and leading in an age of rapid change. A total of 750 attendees have registered – see who will be there.
To maximize your experience, make sure you review tips for getting the most out of your participation.
See you soon!