ELFA Online Software Listing
TAO Solutions Corp.
Designed as an all-in-one end-to-end solution, LeaseSpark is customized to meet the needs of your business.
LeaseSpark is the essential asset to asset finance.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Secure Solution With Controlled Visibility
- Documentation Management
- Interactive Analytics and Reporting
- Industry-Expert Training and Support
- Creative Workflow Process
- Partnership Integration
- Embedded Securitization Process
Spark Workflow 2.0
In the first major update to workflow, new events and triggers have been added to expand on the already available list. In addition, a new workflow summary sheet that updates in real time is available on the Deal screen where users can review upcoming actions and due dates, along with a full history of past completed tasks.
When we say end-to-end, we mean end-to-end— with the first phase of the Securitization module now available in LeaseSpark, users are further empowered with a new set of analysis and reporting tools, advancing the ability to dynamically search for a set of deals, or construct specific portfolios seamlessly using selection criteria, coupled with an advanced valuation methodology for NBV generation.
Payment Processing Prioritization
Additive to the payment processor in LeaseSpark, is the ability to set automatic prioritization for transaction pay. There are several simple configurable steps that emphasize the workflow priority order, and these sequenced actions can be customized per product.
LeaseSpark is designed with a full suite of capabilities that can work independently of one another or harmoniously.
- A cloud SaaS application that continuously delivers new features at no additional cost.
- LeaseSpark is built upon a core API framework. We will interface with the data you require.
- Modern web service-orientated architecture that’s browser-based.
- Built upon the Microsoft .NET Entity Framework technology using Google’s Angular platform.
TAO Solutions is a global provider of automation solutions to the credit asset industry and an AICPA SOC 2 Type 2 accredited service organization.
TAO Solutions Corp.
600 B Street
San Diego, CA 92101USA
Web Site: taosolutions.com
Phone: (619) 730-8159